PCA ELECTION 2021
Are you considering joining the PCA Team and would like to be an Executive of the Pakistan Canada Association.
The Elections are scheduled to be held on Saturday, August 21, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Located at the PCA HALL (Unit 504, 4656 Westwinds Drive NE Calgary)
Please ensure you meet the following criteria before applying as per the PCA Bylaws.
- Nomination forms for elections shall be submitted to the chair of the Election Committee, duly completed and signed by the candidate at least 15 days before the date of the Biennial General Meeting which will be held on August 1st, 2021. Submission of Nomination form deadline is Midnight on Friday, July 16th, 2021.
- Candidates may withdraw their nomination on withdrawal form no later than 7 days before the date of the Biennial General Meeting which will be held on August 1st, 2021. Submission of Withdrawal form deadline is Midnight on Saturday, July 24th, 2021.
- A candidate for any office of the Board shall be a member of the Association for a minimum period of twelve(12) consecutive months preceding the nomination date
- You are not a member nor currently hold any office or position in any other organization or group that may be in direct conflict with the PCA
- You have never been convicted nor committed any criminal offense