[catlist name=”Community News” date=yes excerpt=yes no_posts_text=”Sorry we don’t have any community news to show you yet.” template=catposttemplate]
Volunteer for PCA
PCA Calgary coordinates numerous events throughout the year. We are always looking for volunteers, especially for our events. Our upcoming events can be found under our events page or community news. If you are looking for volunteer opportunities, then look no further. We require volunteers on a weekly to monthly basis, consistently throughout the year. Our volunteer opportunities are as follows:
1) PCA Weekly Urdu Classes– Volunteering opportunities for teachers and coordinators.
2) PCA Weekly Quran Classes– Volunteering opportunities for coordinators.
3) PCA Monthly Seniors Event– Volunteering opportunities for coordinators.
4) PCA Cultural Centre Maintenance– Volunteering opportunities to organize and maintain the hall.
5) Other upcoming PCA events which can be found by clicking here.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these events, please feel free to reach out to us by contacting any of the PCA executives. Click here to view the contact details of the executives.
Investing in your business is essential for growth and recognition. PCA Calgary offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities which includes immediate impact and long term impact in our high profile events and opportunities. Our wide range of events which are held throughout the year attract a great range of audience. Our Sponsorship opportunities are as follows:
1) Immediate Impact- PCA Weekly/ Monthly Events held at the PCA Cultural Centre.
2) Immediate Impact- PCA Website and Social Media.
3) Mega Events- PCA’s Mega Events are held throughout the year and attract a phenomenal range of audience. A great example of this would be our mega event of Pakistan Independence Day in which we sold over 700 tickets. To view this event please click here.
If you are interested in any of our sponsorship opportunities, please feel free to reach out to us by contacting any of the PCA executives. Click here to view the contact details of the executives.
PCA Calgary understands the struggle newcomers face to settle. Therefore, for their assistance, we hold professional development events and job information sessions. In addition, we also have committees of professionals who have experience for a number of years. If you require assistance of any sort please feel free to reach out to us by clicking here.
PCA Cultural Centre
The PCA Cultural Centre is a multipurpose community centre. The PCA Cultural Centre accommodates many types of events in various sizes with a capacity of 200 people. We are located at:
The rent for our Cultural Centre is very affordable and starts at $200.
If you would like to like to book the PCA Cultural Centre, please follow the steps below:
1) Go to our Events Page by clicking here to check if the day and time you would like to book the hall is available.
2) Contact the executives by clicking here to inquire about further availability as well as pricing and the purpose of your booking.
3) Submit your deposit and sign booking form.
If you have any further questions about the booking process, you may contact the PCA Executives by clicking here.